Sonntag, 6. April 2014

I ♥ Spring TAG!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
That's not very hard to say. My favorite spring nail polish is light red nail polish.


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
Hm, that's a difficult question... I think it's nude and rosy but I don't wear lipsticks that much during school time. 

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
It's a cute flower dress. 



4. What's your favorite flower?
Roses. Roses are my all-time-favorites. But especially in spring i like tulips a lot. They get me into that "spring-feeling":D

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
I think especially this spring my favorite acessory are statement necklaces. 

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
To be honest: I don't really know, haha!

7. Favorite spring candle?
"Beach walk" by Yankee Candle

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
The body sprays from Hollister!

9. What is spring like where you live?
Spring is sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy, sometimes very hot, sometimes very cold. 
It's always different and every day, the weather is different, but all in all, the weather gets better and it gets 'hotter'.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
The weather. I love that it's not too hot and not too cold most of the time. Spring's the perfect season in my opinion. 

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Oh yes, I am!

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
We don't have spring break, we only have an easter break. I will stay at home, meet my family & friends and learn for my important exams. 

hope you enjoyed the TAG. 

xoxo 
Anna 


Weheartit

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen